Tuesday, June 5, 2012

This morning I had my 3 year doctor's appointment. I weigh 33 pounds and Doctor Schooler said I look so healthy and strong. She can't believe what a big boy I am, and Mommy said she can't either! I had my blood pressure taken, Dr. Schooler looked in my ears, nose and throat and she told me my teeth look nice and white from brushing them every day and that I can go see the Dentist now for regular check up's. The doctor's visit went so well that I can't wait to go to the dentist next! I also got to play with all the cool toys in the waiting room and me and my new pal got to check out the neat fish in the aquarium.

                  IMG_0986

When we got home Mommy, Finn, Lucy and I headed outside to play. It was a busy day on our street and  I was so excited. There were cherry pickers working on the electrical lines and tree limbs, the recycling truck came by to take our recycling trash and the garbage truck came by. I also got to play with my new golf set, my tee ball set and my cars outside. It sure was a fun morning.

                  IMG_0988


Later we were so lucky because our cousin Natalya and Aunt Marie came over for a visit. They brought Kai a birthday present and they stayed and ate dinner with us. They also got to eat some cake from Kai's Birthday. It sure did look good. Then we played for a little while before I had to go to bed. It was an exciting day!

                   IMG_0994
                   IMG_0991

No comments:

Post a Comment