Friday, June 1, 2012

This morning our Papi came over and he brought our Great Grand Papi who came to visit all the way from Ecuador!! It was nice to see him again. This was the very first time that Finn got to meet him. We went to take Papi to get his hair cut. Luckily, they didn't make me get my hair cut too because I was too scared. Maybe one day I'll get my hair cut with Papi like a big boy. Finn didn't seem scared at all. He even sat on Papi's lap in the chair.

                IMG_0683 IMG_0686

Later we went to the store where Papi bought me my very own tool box. It has real tools in it. Then we went home so I could practice hammering nails into boards and even taking them out. Papi and I are going to get a lot of work done around here!

                   IMG_0687 IMG_0689

No comments:

Post a Comment