Sunday, June 17, 2012

Today was our Lucy's 5th Birthday. We got up in the morning and headed to the store. Kai got to push his very own cart around. I really wanted to sit in his cart but Mommy and Daddy wouldn't have it. Maybe when I'm bigger...

IMG_1137


When we got home it was gorgeous outside so we went for a nice, long, Birthday walk with Lucy. It was so nice.


IMG_1146

For dinner I helped Daddy get our grill going so we could have a whole grilled chicken. It was delicious! I got to go out into the back yard with Lucy and explore. There are so many fun things to do in our back yard. I even found some fossils! They are from dinosaurs that lived a long time ago. We let Lucy have some of our chicken for dinner and then we gave her some special treats for dessert. It sure was a good day!!

IMG_1150

IMG_1159

No comments:

Post a Comment