Monday, June 25, 2012

This morning we hung around the house so Mommy and Daddy could get some things done. I got to play with my brother and our toys. I also surprised Mommy and Daddy today when I climbed the whole stair case!! They said that we're going to have to put gates up now, whatever that means. I can't wait to climb the stairs again.

IMG958020

For dinner tonight we went to Mommy and Daddy's friends Andy, Debbie and Anya's house for a little get together to see our friends Helen, Jason and their baby Hannah who are visiting from Seattle and their friend Miss Gail. I got to play with Anya and see all her swimming ribbons. Finn got to play with Hannah. We had a super yummy dinner and then we got to go onto the super cool roof deck and see the Capitol, the Monument and the whole city. It was really neat. Then it was time to get home because it was getting late but we sure did have a good time! It was a really fun weekend!!

IMG_1404

IMG_1408

IMG_1414

No comments:

Post a Comment