Saturday, June 2, 2012

This morning we had lots of errands to run to get ready for Kai's Birthday tomorrow. We went to Harris Teeter and Costco and we even snuck in a quick trip to the library. Kai got to take lots of books home. I hope he shares some of them with me! When we got home Uncle Marty was here waiting for us. Kai got to help him with his new tools. He sure is lucky. I can't wait until I can help them too. I'm going to use the drill!

                       IMG_0692

After nap time Miss Lara, Pearl and Miss Lauren came to play with Finn and I! Mommy and Daddy had to go to a wedding so I got a super cool play date at home. We played outside, we played with bubbles, we went to Pearl's house and we ate dinner together. It was a lot of fun. Then it was time for Pearl to go home and go night night. I was sad but she told me she would see me tomorrow! Then it was time for me to go to sleep. I missed Mommy and Daddy but it was fun to have Miss Lara read me books too! I can't wait for tomorrow. It's going to be my birthday!

                       IMG_0691

No comments:

Post a Comment