Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Today was an action packed day. In the morning Mommy got us all packed up and we headed to the baby toy store. We saw all kinds of fun things and Mommy got some things for me and for our friends and she even let Kai pick out a Birthday present with a gift card he got from his friend. After we left there we headed to Costco to pick up some pictures. While we were there my brother got to eat a giant sized slice of pizza. I got to drink a bottle...

            IMG_1010

When we got home those cherry picker trucks came back. It was so cool!! I got to watch them dig a super big hole with a really big drill. Then they put a brand new telephone pole in next to the old one. It was amazing! Finn, Lucy and I got a front row seat. We also got to play out in the yard and have fun. It was a pretty amazing day!!

             IMG_1018
             IMG_1016
                            IMG_1019

No comments:

Post a Comment