Monday, June 18, 2012

Today was a rainy, grey day. In the morning we all got in the car and followed Daddy to the shop to drop off the silver car. It had to go in for a pit stop. I loved it there. I hope I get to go back and check out the shop when the car's ready to be picked up. Then we went home and we stayed home. We got lots of playing done today. We made some serious messes in the play room and the living room. Mommy wasn't too thrilled about it but she said it was okay because we were having fun and playing so nicely together.

IMG_1271

After dinner Finn and I took a nice bath together. Then it was time for Finn to hit the hay. I got to stay up and play with my trains for a little while. Aunt Rosa and Uncle Kevin gave me a new set of tracks for my Birthday so we set them up with my other tracks and I had a blast. I got as many trains out as I could and made them all go all around the tracks. Then it was time to read books and go to bed. It was a nice, relaxing day at home!

IMG_1273

No comments:

Post a Comment