Saturday, June 9, 2012

Today was the greatest day ever! In the morning Mommy, Daddy, Kai and I went to the grocery store to meet MeMaw and Pop Pop. While we were there Uncle BJ and my cousins Griggs and Bray came to the store too!! It was so cool. We caused quite a commotion in the store but it was a lot of fun. When we came out of the store we got to look at the fire engines and then they had a call and headed out with their lights and sirens blaring. It was pretty cool!!!

                   IMG_1037
IMG_1042
                    IMG_1044


Mommy had to go to a baby shower so Kai and I got to hang with Daddy and we got a very cool surprise around lunch time. Our Nana, Papi, Great Grand Papi and Auntie Nay Nay came over to visit us!! I wasn't feeling very good because I have some more teeth coming in and they are making me very cranky and feverish. But I was happy when I saw all my family. We had a really nice visit. 

After nap time we got dressed and ready and headed to Grandma and Granddaddy's house to celebrate Grandma's birthday! We got to eat pizza and popsicles, and cheese cake. Granny and I got to go out exploring in the yard. I picked Mommy some mint. Finn got to test out my swing. I hope he doesn't get too comfy over there...It was such a fun day. Finn and I got to see every one of our grandparents today. I call that the best day ever!!!

                  IMG_1050
IMG_1054
                      IMG_1051
IMG_1059

No comments:

Post a Comment