Monday, June 4, 2012

Today was a beautiful day! In the morning Mommy got us all ready and Kai, Lucy, Mommy and I went for a nice, long walk in our neighborhood. When we got home we even got to play outside for a little while. Then Mommy read us books and before we knew it, it was lunch time and nap time.

                  IMG_0937

After nap time it was still super nice outside so Mommy let us go out to play with some of my really cool, new Birthday gifts. While we were outside Pearlie and Miss Meena came over. Pearl helped me ride on my new see saw for a little while. Then we rode on our cars and then we climbed on Mommy like two little monkeys! Then Mommy helped me hit baseballs on my new tee, but I just wanted to catch the balls with my mit. Finn got to eat dinner outside and everyone was happy. It was a great day!

                  IMG_0953

No comments:

Post a Comment