Thursday, June 14, 2012

Today was another lovely day outside. In the morning Mommy took us to Old Navy. We didn't find anything we liked, so we headed out...After nap time Mommy let me get back to my construction site under our front porch. My dump truck, cement truck, front end loader, digger and shovels and buckets all had lots of fun in the dirt with me. I was so dirty, it was so much fun!

IMG_1095

IMG_1097


After nap time Daddy was home and I was so excited to see him. He came outside to play with us. I crawled around and ate some mulch and Daddy even fed me my dinner on the front porch while my brother played in the dirt under us. After dinner it was time for Kai and I to get in the bath. Mommy and Daddy said that we were dirty boys from playing outside. I had so much fun in the bath with my big brother. I even tried to eat him a few times, but then I just decided a kiss was probably better...

IMG_1105

IMG_1106

No comments:

Post a Comment