Sunday, June 3, 2012

Today was a very special day, it was my 3rd Birthday!!!

              IMG_0864

I was so happy when I woke up because Mommy and Daddy were home! We went and got Finn out of his crib and he stood up to see me. He wanted to wish me a happy birthday too! I ate breakfast, then Grandma came over to help us get ready for my Birthday party!!

                 IMG_0903
        IMG_0883
IMG_0880
                 IMG_0870

My party was at the Wheaton Regional Train Station. All of my friends and family came to celebrate with me! We rode the train and it was so cool. We got to go all the way around the park, through the woods, over a bridge and through a tunnel! It was amazing. We ate pizza and cake and ran around like little maniacs. It was the best day ever.

               IMG_0889
IMG_0885

          IMG_0907

Even Finn wore himself out...

              IMG_0896

No comments:

Post a Comment