Saturday, June 30, 2012

Mommy and Daddy woke us up before the sun woke up this morning so we could head to the beach. I was a sleepy little monkey but my brother and I both did really well on the ride. We got to the beach just in time to meet Grandma and Granddaddy for breakfast at Dumsers. I even got to taste some of Grandma's potatoes and some of Kai's pancakes. Yum, yum!

              Last Import-12


After breakfast we dropped our bags at the house, got our swimsuits and sunscreen on and headed for the beach. I was so excited. I LOVE the beach!! I made sand castles with Daddy and Mommy. We dug in the sand. Daddy and I went in the water. It was so much fun! I got to eat lunch at Kirby's and play the bowling game with Daddy. After nap time we all went swimming in the pool. It was nice and warm. Then I got to eat pepperoni pizza for dinner. I love pepperoni pizza. I can't wait to go to the beach again tomorrow!!

              Last Import-5

              Last Import-8

No comments:

Post a Comment