Friday, June 15, 2012

Today was a super fun day. Daddy was home with us in the morning and it was beautiful outside so we all went for a nice walk in our neighborhood. We saw lots of people out walking. Everyone was enjoying the lovely weather. When we got home Kai played in his construction site some more. I got to play in my pack and play. It wasn't as fun as playing in the dirt but at least I got to be outside in the fresh air...

IMG_1114

 (Notice my nice puffy eye from the mosquito bite on my eye lid! those little suckers love me...)


 IMG_1110

We did lots of playing outside today. After our fun morning out in the sun, Finn and I took nice naps for Mommy. When we woke up we got to play outside some more! Then our Auntie Nay Nay came over to play with us and we put out fires in the front yard. There was a fire on Lucy and one in my truck. We put them all out super quick. We're good firefighters. Auntie Nay Nay stayed over for dinner and then she watched Finn and I take a bath together. It was a fun night!

IMG_1129

IMG_1133

No comments:

Post a Comment