Thursday, June 28, 2012

Today was a steamy day outside so Mommy decided that we were going to do all our playing inside. In the morning Miss Meena and Pearl came over to play with us. We had so much fun. We played in our play room and then Pearl and I ran around and around and around. We had a blast!

              IMG_1450

This afternoon sure was steamy outside so Kai and I hung out in the freezer. Well, until Mommy made us close it. But my brother and I sure did have fun playing together. We played with tupperware and pots and pans. We played with toys and each other. After dinner Daddy let Kai and I have popsicles. I got my very own.  I was such a mess when it was all gone but it sure was fun and delicious!!

              IMG_1447
     
              IMG_1454

              IMG_1464


No comments:

Post a Comment