Monday, June 11, 2012

Today was the best day ever because Daddy didn't have to go to work!! This morning Mommy and Daddy took Kai and I to Wheaton Regional Park to ride the train. It was so much fun. I love when the train rings it's bells and toots it's horn the best!

IMG_1087

When we came home from the park it was really hot outside so Daddy set up our super beach ball water sprinkler for Finn and I. We had so much fun getting wet. We even got to see some of our neighbors who were walking by. I invited them to run through our sprinkler but they didn't want to go in with their clothes on...how silly is that? Girls, they're so weird some times!

IMG_1088

IMG_1089

After nap time Daddy and Mommy took us to a Mexican restaurant for dinner. I ate rice and beans. Mommy's friend from high school was there and they had lots of kids at their table so Daddy said it made our table sound quiet. We were happy they were there. I even got to hop around with some of the little girls! Then we went home and I got to eat dessert. That was the best part of all!


No comments:

Post a Comment