Sunday, June 17, 2012

Today was Father's Day, and boy are we lucky to have the best Father in the whole, wide world! In the morning we let Daddy sleep in. Then we all went to the Woodmoor Bakery for goodies to take to MeMaw and PopPop's house. I hope everyone will share with me!

IMG_1202


Then we got ready and headed over to MeMaw and PopPop's house to celebrate with PopPop and Uncle BJ and our cousins. I am almost big enough to run around with all the big boys, but not quite yet.  They got to run around outside, eat ice cream and play in the water with PopPop. I got to hang out inside with the adults. At least I got to eat and play with water inside...

IMG_1195

IMG_1206

IMG_1218

After nap time we got our stuff together and headed to Uncle Edgar and Aunt Irene's house to celebrate Father's Day with Papi, Great Grand Papi and all the other Fathers tonight. My cousins were there and we got to play and play! Papi ran us around in the wheelbarrow, we got sprayed with the hose and we got to even eat cake and ice cream for Uncle Edgar's Birthday!! I wish it was Father's day everyday!

IMG_1233

IMG_1225

IMG_1240

No comments:

Post a Comment