Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Today was a scorcher so Mommy decided we should play it safe and head to the library. We returned our books that we checked out a couple of weeks ago and got to pick out a whole new load! Grandma met us at the library and we read books at the table with some of our new friends, we did puzzles and we picked out more books to put in the bag. Mommy almost couldn't carry the bag it was so heavy! I got to help Mommy scan the books at the check out counter. I'm becoming pretty good at it!

              IMG_1296


Grandma came to our house with us and we played games and chased my big brother. We ate snacks and sang songs. Then we ate lunch and played a little bit more before it was nap time. This heat sure does take it's toll on us. My brother and I were both very sleepy today! Mommy thought that was just fine...

No comments:

Post a Comment