Monday, June 25, 2012

Today was such a fun day! We got to meet my friends Ella and Aaron at their pool today.

             IMG_1418

I was such a big boy. I played in the water all day with no float on. We played under the mushroom waterfall, we played in the kiddie pool and the big pool, we played at the park during rest period, we had snacks and we got to eat lunch at the snack bar! I even saw my friend Anya today! She was jumping off the high dive and then she came over to see us and say hi.

              IMG_1422

My little brother Finn was a such a trooper. He hung out in the pool most of the day with us and then he took a nice long nap on Mama until she moved him to his stroller. While Finn rested I played with all of my new friends. All the kids were so friendly and we had a blast playing games and running around in the pool. I spent so much time in the pool that I got pool toe. And boy do my little piggies hurt! I hope they feel better tomorrow...

               IMG-20120625-00457

               IMG-20120625-00458

No comments:

Post a Comment