Thursday, June 21, 2012

Today was a super duper fun day! In the morning Grandma came over and we all headed to one of our favorite stores, Costco! I got to test out all the samples. That crab dip sure is tasty! I also tasted some lentils, a cookie and some of Mommy's pizza crust. This big people food sure does taste yummy!

IMG_1304

I was so happy because MeMaw and PopPop came over for dinner! We put out all the fires in the house first. Then for dinner we ate Greek food and most importantly, we had chocolate eclaire ice cream bars for dessert!! We did my solar system floor puzzle and then I read "Good Night, Good Night Construction Site" to everyone. It was such a fun visit. I sure do love seeing my MeMaw and Pop Pop!!

IMG_1307

IMG_1309

IMG_1312

IMG_1320


No comments:

Post a Comment