Monday, August 6, 2012

Mommy and Daddy said that today was my official First Birthday, But I don't know what that means...I do know that I was exhausted today from all that partying I did last night! I got a visit from my friends Pearl and Miss Lara and they brought me another super cool Birthday present! I was so happy. Mommy also let Kai and I play with all my new toys today. We didn't even have to go anywhere. Kai and I were really happy to have a day at home to relax.

IMG_2164

IMG_2168

IMG_2167

Later our TaTa Orly came over and she brought Finny more Birthday presents!! I was so happy because he got a tug boat to play with in the bath. I hope he shares it with me! Then Daddy fed us a super yummy dinner while Mommy went out with her friend Miss Sharon. Even Finn enjoyed his very first apple! We love our crunchy apples!!

IMG_2172

IMG_2170

IMG_2174

No comments:

Post a Comment