Sunday, August 5, 2012

Today was a great day because we got to celebrate Finn's 1st Birthday. In the morning Mommy and I went to the party store to get some balloons for our little party. After nap time the party was ready to begin! I was so excited to see everyone.

Finn's 1st birthday 004

IMG_2124

Finn's 1st birthday 009

               IMG_2130


Today I got to have a party to celebrate turning one year old! All my Grandparents were here and even most of my Aunties and Uncles. I had balloons and decorations and I got my very own special Birthday cake! Kai helped me blow out my candle and showed me what to do with the cake. Once I got the hang of it I had a blast! I got to open my presents and play with all my new toys. It was such a special day. I think I'm going to like this whole Birthday thing...

IMG_2133

IMG_2140

IMG_2144

IMG_2162

                District 13-20120805-00332

No comments:

Post a Comment