Saturday, August 25, 2012

This morning we went to our MeMaw and PopPop's house to celebrate our MeMaw's Birthday! She even made us breakfast on her special day. We had so much fun. I got to wash my boats in the sink. Mommy had to take all my clothes off because I got soaked! We played with toys and cars. We had a super yummy breakfast that MeMaw made and I even got to eat a donut that was as big as my head!

IMG_2429

IMG_2436

After breakfast we got to play outside. Lucy was very happy. PopPop and Kai helped me swing in the hammock and we had a super nice morning! I was also giving pictures of my Daddy kisses. I sure do miss that guy...Then we headed home for lunch and nap time. We had fun spending MeMaw's Birthday with her. It was even better because she fed us!!! That MeMaw sure is the best!

IMG_2435

IMG_2443

IMG_2440

No comments:

Post a Comment