Sunday, August 12, 2012

 Today was finally a beach day! We woke up early and headed to the Bayside Skillet for breakfast. Kai and I both ate crepes. They were so yummy! Then we got all ready and headed to the beach. It was a beautiful day. We got to stay all the way until nap time then we headed back to the house to crash out. 

IMG_2256

                IMG-20120812-00692

When we woke up we got to play for a while then we decided to check out a place we've never been before for dinner. We went to the Lobster Shanty. We liked it a lot! We got to hang out at the bar over looking the bay. It sure was pretty. Then I got to play with Mommy's clam shells and I ate a tasty grilled cheese sandwich. I even shared it with my little brother. He loved it! He also liked the lobster guacamole. He sure does like a lot of stuff that I like! It was a super fun day at the beach!

IMG_2258

                IMG-20120812-00693

No comments:

Post a Comment