Saturday, August 18, 2012

Today Daddy was home with us all day!! In the morning we went to the furniture store. It's a good thing they had a little kitchen there for me to play with. Then we went to the jewelry store. I helped Daddy look at some pretty things that we should get Mommy. Then we headed home for some lunch. While Finn took a nice, long nap I played nicely in my room. I was not sleepy today and I did not need a nap. I played with cars and blocks and then Mommy and I did some puzzles. We had a nice day hanging out today just Mommy, Daddy, Finn and I!

IMG-20120818-00011

Today I busted my chin open for the very first time. Mommy and Daddy assure me this won't be the last time. My big brother pushed me down and instead of my hands catching me, my face caught me. On the floor. It did not feel good but I'm tough and I shook it off pretty quickly. A cut on my chin and I'm still smiling!

IMG-20120818-00004

IMG-20120818-00012

No comments:

Post a Comment