Sunday, August 26, 2012

Today was an action packed day! In the morning we went to MeMaw and PopPop's house to celebrate MeMaw's Birthday again with brunch! This time we were celebrating with Uncle BJ, Aunt Cindy, Griggs and Bray. Uncle BJ, Aunt Cindy and Mommy made a super yummy meal. We had eggs and bacon and sausage and fruit and waffles with whipped cream on them! Mmmmm Mmmm!  We played with our toys and ran around and we helped MeMaw open her present. Mommy even promised me and my cousins that she'd give us M&M's if we would sit together and take a picture. That Mommy, she's crafty!!

IMG_2460

IMG_2461

IMG_2479

After nap time we headed to Nana and Papi's house for a cookout to celebrate Auntie Rita's Birthday! All of our family was there. There were so many people.  But I just wanted my Mommy. And Papi. But mostly just Mommy. I've been a little clingy with Mama lately but she doesn't mind. I'm so cute she likes having me attached to her at all times!

IMG_2488

IMG_2490

IMG_2491

No comments:

Post a Comment