Saturday, August 18, 2012

Today was a super, duper fun day! In the morning Mommy made us pancakes and bacon. Mmmm! Then MeMaw and PopPop came over to visit and they brought me mini donuts in a school bus box. It was so cool! Pop Pop played with Finn and I in my room. He made us laugh and laugh. Then Mommy and I played outside in the front yard. It was a beautiful day. Daddy and Finny joined us and then Daddy took me for a ride in his jeep. That was the coolest!!

IMG_2343

IMG_2345

IMG_2347

Mommy, Daddy and Kai waited and waited for me to wake up from my nap. When I finally did everyone was ready to head out into this beautiful afternoon. We went to downtown Silver Spring. We walked all around and then my brother ran through the fountain. It looked like so much fun. I can't wait until I can do that too. Mommy said that next summer we'll both be running around in the fountain! Then we headed to Pacci's for dinner. Auntie Nay Nay even came to meet us. It was so, so yummy! I had fresh mozzarella cheese, cantaloup and pizza for dinner. I was very happy! After dinner we went to have frozen yogurt. It was okay, but I prefer Candy Kitchen...

IMG_2351

IMG_2353

IMG_2359

IMG-20120818-00018

               IMG-20120818-00019

No comments:

Post a Comment