Wednesday, August 8, 2012

This morning we were sad because Daddy had to go to work. We get spoiled when we get a whole day with Daddy home...BUT we were super excited because we got to go to the library for Preschool Movie Day. And Grandma came to meet us there! We saw Sylvester and The Magic Pebble and Possum Magic. Then we went into the library to do some reading, some puzzles and pick some books to take home with us. We took a whole bunch of books home today. I couldn't wait to get home to read them!

IMG_2217

When we got home Kai and Grandma played outside while I tried to sleep inside. But I woke up and I was ready to play! Finally everyone came inside to play with me too! Kai shared his toys with me and then it was time to go upstairs and read some of our new books. I like when Mama reads to us! After nap time our cousin Maddie came over to have dinner and meet Lucy. She's going to hang out with our Lucy while we go to the beach. We think Lucy will really love that!

IMG_2218

No comments:

Post a Comment