Friday, August 10, 2012

This morning we got up bright and early and headed to the beach! Unfortunately Mother Nature wasn't aware of our plans because it rained so, so hard the whole way to the beach. It took us a long time and Daddy was exhausted from the drive. We were too! Luckily the sun finally decided to come out later in the afternoon so we could go to the pool! I was waving to Mommy and blowing kisses. Everyone at the  pool loved me. Then my brother was jumping off the side of the pool to Daddy for the first time. He was like a dare devil! I hope he'll teach me to do that one day!

IMG_2234

IMG_2232

After the pool we went out to dinner at Blue Fish. It was so, so delicious! I ate so much sushi that Mommy and Daddy had to order more and more. I had salmon and tuna and eel and avocado. It was so fresh and yummy. Some of it was also a little spicy. I'm glad I had a Shirley Temple to wash it all down. After dinner we went to Candy Kitchen so I could get my favorite, mint chocolate chip ice cream! Then Mommy and Daddy walked us down to the pier so we could see the sun setting. The sky was so beautiful and pink. It sure was a special night.

  IMG_2237

IMG_2240

IMG_2241

No comments:

Post a Comment