Thursday, August 16, 2012

Tonight we did something super special! We went to the Montgomery County Fair!! It was the first time I have ever been there and there were so many exciting sights to see. We met my MeMaw and PopPop, Aunt Cindy, Uncle BJ, Griggs and Bray there. I also got to eat a grilled cheese sandwich for dinner, I got to see all the animals, I think the sheep were my favorite because they were talking to us. And I got to hang out with my family. It was fun but I can't wait until I can get on the rides with my brother and cousins!

IMG_2306

IMG_2305

IMG_2314

IMG_2318

The fair was so much fun!! I got to ride the rides with my Mommy and Daddy and my cousins. We got to do some fishing for prizes, we got to play on the tractors and shoot the fire hose. We got to slide down the fire house slide, we got to eat ice cream and pizza. It was so much fun! I can't wait to come back to the fair next year!!!

IMG_2312

IMG_2321

IMG_2324

IMG_2328

IMG_2333

IMG_2337

No comments:

Post a Comment