Saturday, August 4, 2012

This morning Mommy and Daddy took us to a puppet show at the Glen Echo park. It was lots of fun. There were cute animals and they did funny things. My brother laughed and laughed. I laughed too but I'm not sure what was so funny...I also did lots of clapping. I hope we get to go back for another show soon!

IMG_2078

IMG_2079

After nap time we woke up to Nana and Papi and that was such a fun surprise! Mommy and Daddy had to go to a wedding so we decided to party it up. Even our Aunt Nay Nay and Aunt Rita came to visit us! Mommy and Daddy forgot to leave a stroller for Nana and Papi so we got to go for a very short walk because Finny gets very heavy. And since we couldn't really go too far we decided to make our own fun...with the hose!!!

Photo688

Photo685


Needless to say, we had lots of fun while Mommy and Daddy were out!


No comments:

Post a Comment