Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Today was a super fun day! In the morning we got ready and went to Miss Lauren, Leighton and Elise's house to play! They have so many toys and we had a blast playing with all of them. When we got home from our play date our Papi came over to play with us! We were so happy to see him. He ran around with us and ate lunch with us and he even helped us work with our tools! 

IMG_2506

IMG_2507

IMG_2508

After nap time Mommy let me have a car wash outside with my cars and trucks while Finn and Lucy played on the porch. It was so much fun. I got my very own sponge and a bucket with soapy water and a bowl with clean water. My cars sure were dirty! After dinner Mommy, Finn, Lucy and I went on a nice long walk. Lucy was pooped when we got home. Finn and I really liked getting some fresh air! Then it was time for bath and bed. Lucy told me that she really misses Daddy. I told her that I do too!!

IMG_2510

IMG_2514

               IMG-20120828-00078

No comments:

Post a Comment