Friday, August 3, 2012

This morning our friends Aaron and Ella and Miss Sharon came over to play with us. Finn and I had so much fun playing with them. And we think Mommy and Miss Sharon had fun hanging out too.

IMG_2066

We played upstairs, downstairs, in my room, in Finn's room, in the playroom, in the living room. We basically made a mess in every room of the house. If it wasn't for the fact that we all play so nicely together Mommy would have probably been a little annoyed!

IMG_2065


Later for dinner MeMaw and PopPop came over! We were so happy to hang out with them. MeMaw and Kai did a lot of playing in Kai's room. I hung out downstairs. At one point I decided that I would like to sample one of Mommy's home grown tomatoes. Daddy and PopPop thought this was very funny. I thought it was delicious! I wonder what else Mommy grows that I can have a taste of...

IMG_2072

IMG_2074

No comments:

Post a Comment