Sunday, August 19, 2012

This morning we went to meet Uncle Stevie and Miss Beth at Hollywood East for dim sum. It was the first time I was able to eat the food and boy was it good!! I ate from the minute we got there until the minute we left. Daddy said he couldn't shovel it in quickly enough! I ate pork buns and sui mai, I ate shrimp balls and chicken dumplings. There wasn't a thing that I didn't like. My brother is an old pro. He ate everything and loved it, as usual! It sure was a good morning!

IMG_2363

                IMG_2364

After Finn woke up from his nap we headed to Gailsville to meet Grandma and Granddaddy at Thursday's for dinner. It was a lovely evening on the water. We got to walk around and search for crocodiles. I know I'll find one someday! And I was searching for sea creatures but I didn't see any of those either. I ate crabs with Daddy and a grilled cheese sandwich. Finn had some cream of crab soup, some sweet potato and some green beans. We were all really happy and we had a great time!

                IMG_2366

IMG_2370

IMG_2372

No comments:

Post a Comment