Saturday, August 11, 2012

This morning started out sunny and bright and we were so happy because Grandma and Granddaddy got here and met us at McDonald's for breakfast! I got to eat some pancakes with my brother. I am officially over the baby food. It's only big kid food for me from here on out!

IMG-20120811-00688

As the day went on the skies got darker and darker and then it began to pour down rain! Then it got sunny, then it poured down rain again. This time Daddy and I got on our bathing suits and went trooping outside in the rain. It was such a fun adventure. We sloshed in the puddles, we saw waterfalls coming off the side of the house, we splashed in the grass and we opened our mouthes and caught some rain drops. It was so much fun! Then our cousins got to the house next door. They came over to play with us. Jordan ate some snacks and watched some shows with me while Finn and Gabby did some drinking. I think we're going to need to keep an eye on those two...

IMG_2243

IMG_2244

IMG_2246

No comments:

Post a Comment