Thursday, August 2, 2012

This morning we went to Strathmore for an outdoor concert. We went with our friends Aidan and Rowan, Miss Megan, Leighton and Elise and Miss Lauren. The musicians and dancers were West African. We got to learn what countries are in West Africa. We got to sing African songs and learn words in another language. It sounded a lot like the language I speak to Mommy and Daddy some times! We got to have snow cones and lots of kids and adults danced and danced! Finn and Mommy did a lot of dancing but I wasn't in the mood to dance this morning so I just hung out on the blanket, ate snacks and played with my friends.

IMG_2046

IMG_2049


I had so much fun at the concert this morning. I did some clapping and some dancing. I was in such a good mood, even though I had a runny little nose and was stuffy and drooly. Kai shared his snow cone with me. It was orange, and cold and it was really yummy! It was a really fun morning. Then we came home and played and when Daddy came home we had another dance party! This time Kai danced with us too. We were rocking out and racing around the house and we laughed and laughed. My family sure does make me happy!

IMG_2058

IMG_2060

No comments:

Post a Comment