Thursday, August 9, 2012

This morning I had my 1 year doctor's check up. I weigh 22.5 pounds and I'm 30 inches long. I also must look like a pin cushion because that nurse wouldn't stop sticking me today! I got 4 shots and one finger prick. The first half of the doc's visit was pretty nice. I played on the window sill with my brother. We counted the cars. And then the shots...I screamed, but only for a minute, then I got over it. Mommy and Daddy said I'm tough just like my big brother. And Doctor Schooler said I looked perfect!

IMG_2223

IMG_2222

IMG_2219

After Finn's doctor's appointment we got to go to MeMaw and PopPop's house. Pop Pop was out working but MeMaw was home and we did lots of playing. We played in the kitchen in the basement, we played with the work bench and Finn even played on the pool table but shhhh...don't tell PopPop! Then MeMaw and I played upstairs with cars, we ate ice cream and then I cooked things in her toaster oven. It sure is fun hanging out with MeMaw!!

IMG_2227

IMG_2228

No comments:

Post a Comment