Tuesday, October 25, 2016

Here is a better picture of the monster, I mean buck, that followed Lucy and Mama around last night. His neck alone is as big as Jax, Finn and I all put together. He is HUGE! Now I know why Mama was a little freaked out last night!

Untitled

This morning I took my brothers to school with Mama. And no, it wasn't raining...

                         Untitled

                          Untitled

Everyone was walking to their classes alone but Jax wasn't so happy with that plan so he had to run after us to walk us to class. He loves us so much that he just can't let us go. It's very sweet!

                          Untitled

                          Untitled

Mama didn't take a whole lot of pictures today. When she dropped us all off at school she went to run some errands and then it was time for her to come pick me up. I was so excited to see her but I sure did have a great day! We had a pumpkin patch at school and yay, I got to take another pumpkin home! 

                          Untitled

Later we all did homework, Finn, Daddy and Jax played some Kerplunk while I played Wii and Mama cooked dinner. It was a great night. Then we took a nice, long shower then we hunkered down in Mama and Daddy's bed to watch a show. We read some books and then it was time to hit the hay!

                          Untitled


No comments:

Post a Comment