Thursday, October 20, 2016

This morning Jax came with Mama to take us to school again...and again we just couldn't find him. He's such a good hider!

                          Untitled

Today I had a great day at school and Mama took a picture of the amazing pumpkin I made! She can't wait until they send it home so we can hang it up on the wall!

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

                           Untitled

I had a great day at school today too! I had PE and Music today. Two of my favorites!

                         Untitled

After Kai and I did some homework we went outside to play. It was another beautiful day and Mama said we had to take advantage of it because the cold weather is coming and we won't be able to enjoy this summer like weather too much longer!

                         Untitled

                          Untitled

                           Untitled

                          Untitled

Later we got to watch The Great Pumpkin Charlie Brown. We love that special. Then it was books and bed. We had a great day!

Untitled

Untitled


No comments:

Post a Comment