Wednesday, October 26, 2016

This morning Mama actually walked us both to our classrooms. Probably because Jax stayed home. It was freezing this morning...winter is on it's way!

                          Untitled

Then I got to go to Miss Ann Marie's house with Mama. She and Grandma were getting their hair cut today!

                          Untitled

                         Untitled

Then we went to wish Great Granny a Happy Birthday...

Untitled

Then I got to go to Chick Fil A with Grandma! This is my second trip to Chick Fil A this week...I might be a little spoiled!

                         Untitled

                          Untitled

                          Untitled

Mama and Jax got to our school kind of early because Jax was asleep and Mama wanted him to stay asleep. I was outside for recess and got to see them in the car!! It was really great.

                         Untitled

                          Untitled

Then it was time for Kai and I go get to some homework when we got home!

Untitled

Then I got to take a bubble bath with all my toys and trucks tonight. I love the bath! And looking like a bubble head!

                          Untitled

                          Untitled


No comments:

Post a Comment