Thursday, October 27, 2016

This morning I ran into my buddy Maera on the way into class. We were excited to have a fun day at school!

                           Untitled

                          Untitled

I was ready for a fun day today too! It's Thursday, one day closer to Friday, a half day AND only 4 days until Halloween!!

                          Untitled

This morning I ate raspberries for breakfast. And that's about all. Because I don't eat...Mama and Daddy are really tired of it. But when I want to eat, I eat!

                          Untitled

Mama and Daddy took me to school today.  I showed Daddy how to wash his hands and then I showed him what I was going to play with in class today. I think I'll start with the orange play doh!

                          Untitled

                          Untitled

Mama and Daddy got to go to the new Total Wine...ALONE today! They said they felt like kids in a candy store! The new store was huge and Mama and Daddy didn't have any kids to run after or make sure we didn't touch or break anything. They had a fun field trip!

                         Untitled

I had so much fun at school today! We had a Halloween treat and I played with all my friends and lots of tun toys. We went to chapel and sang songs. It was a great day!

Untitled

                          Untitled

Untitled

                          Untitled

After school I got to run around with my friends outside before we headed home.

                         Untitled

                          Untitled

                           Untitled

Today after school Kai and I had Hoop Ed Lego Club! It was lots of fun and it was really cool to be in a club with Kai and some of the big kids.

                          Untitled

We were really happy when Mama picked us up. Lego club was so fun and lots of my friends are in it! I think Finn and I are going to have a really great time doing Lego's on Thursdays after school!

                          Untitled


No comments:

Post a Comment