Tuesday, October 4, 2016

This morning Mama had a meeting with the other room mom's and Mrs. Zagone and Ms. Bulley so Daddy got us all fed and ready for school. Then we met her at my classroom!! It was a fun way to start the morning. And it was funny that Mama was already at school when we got there!

                           Untitled

Then Mama and Daddy took me to school. I was a little sad when Mama and Daddy left me. And that made Daddy and Mama sad...but at pick up Mrs. Dailey told Mama that I had a great day! When Mama got there she saw me singing Grey Squirrel with my classmates and teachers. I was dancing and having a great time. We also talked all about apples today. And we made a picture about what we like to do in our school shoes!

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

                          Untitled

When Mama, Daddy and Jax picked Finn and I up we were really happy to see them. Finn had a new band ade on from Mrs. Zagone. Looks like he fell and busted up one of his old wounds. That Finn is a bloody mess these days!

                         Untitled

                          Untitled

When we got home we played outside for a while. Then we got to help Mama get our Halloween decorations up in the yard. We love decorating for Halloween!

Untitled

Untitled

I brought Hootie the owl home from school today so he hung out with me all afternoon. He helped us get the house decorated for Halloween. We think it looks awesome!

                           Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

                          Untitled

                          Untitled

Later we came out when it got dark so we could adjust our green spot lights and so we could check out how cool our spooky decorations look!

Untitled

Untitled

Mama even caught me levitating!!! We couldn't believe she got me in mid jump!!

Untitled

Untitled

Then we called Nana and Papi to show them our decorations. They loved them!

                           Untitled

After we showered and got all ready for bed Daddy and Mama let us watch a Tom and Jerry movie. I even got to snuggle up with Hootie! It was a great night!

Untitled


No comments:

Post a Comment