Saturday, October 8, 2016

Last night I spent the night at my best bud Liam's house. We had a fun time and we stayed up way too late!! It was the best! This morning I got to hang out and play for a while. Then Daddy picked me up and we got ready for soccer. And of course as soon as we headed out the door the rain started!

                         Untitled

Liam came to watch my game and even cousin Frank came to watch me play! It was so nice of everyone to stay and watch me in the pouring rain! At least I got to have fun and play in the rain. They just hung out and got wet. But I think they all secretly had fun too!

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

                          Untitled

                          Untitled

                         Untitled

                          Untitled

After Kai's game we all went to the Corner Pub and even Auntie Nay Nay and Uncle Harvey came to meet us there! It was lots of fun eating and running around and playing with Cousin Frank. He introduced us to noogies...that won't get old!

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

When we got home Jax took a nap, Kai and I chilled out and then our friend Joseph came over to play for a little while. 

                         Untitled

Then we had a dinner pallooza, a shower and got to watch a show before we all got in bed. We were all exhausted. We need a good night's sleep!

Untitled

No comments:

Post a Comment