Monday, October 24, 2016

This morning Mama and I went to take the boys to school. Then we went to check on the snack shack and check the inventory.

                         Untitled

Daddy was home with us today so we all got to go run errands! First stop...Target! Woo Hoo. I talked Mama and Daddy into one of those giant, unwieldy carts. And then I decided to walk most of the way...

                         Untitled

Next stop...Home Depot! I got to push all the buttons on all the halloween lights and sounds and decorations. I loved it!

                         Untitled

                          Untitled

                          Untitled

Next stop...Chick Fil A for lunch! I get spoiled when it's just me, Mama and Daddy! 

IMG_4767

                           IMG_4769

                           IMG_4770

 Then we came home and i played with my new favorite truck. It actually pulled me around the house!

                          IMG_4772

                          Untitled

Then I went outside with Mama while the tree guy gave us an estimate...he barely said a word to us...that was kind of weird! It's okay. I entertained Mama and I while he mentally evaluated our trees...

                          Untitled

Later our cousins and MeMa and PopPop came over for a visit and dinner! MeMa and PopPop are heading off on an international cruise on Wednesday and we wanted to send them off after a hug and a kiss from all their grandkids! It was so much fun hanging out with everyone!

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

We ate dinner we played Wii and then we ran around outside like ghosts in the graveyard! And then just about all of us ended up hurt, a scraped knee, scraped up hands, an accidental head butt...It wasn't pretty. Then Mama said it was time to come back inside. Too much crying going on!

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Uncle BJ helped me get my band ade on my scraped knee!

                          Untitled

Untitled

Then it was dessert time. Mmm Mmmm! yummy pound cake with cool whip and berries!!

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

                           Untitled

                          Untitled

Untitled

Then we attempted a cousins picture. I think we did a pretty good job. We're all getting so big. Mama wants to pinch all our cheeks and give us kisses and make us stop growing!

Untitled

Then Mama went to take Lucy for a walk and was stalked by the biggest buck she's ever seen. He had the biggest antlers and probably weighed 600 pounds! It was a scary walk for Mama and Lucy!

                          Untitled

                         IMG_4811-1


No comments:

Post a Comment