Saturday, October 29, 2016

This morning Mama went to a special walk to beat ALS with Grandma, some of our cousins and friends at the Washington Monument. They got to see Mama's all time favorite Redskins player, Darrel Green! It was a beautiful day.

                         Untitled

                          Untitled

                           Untitled

Daddy took me and my brothers to my soccer game. Daddy said I had the game of my life! I really hustled and controlled the ball and defended the goal. I really had a great game, my whole team did! And it was a beautiful day to play some soccer and run around for me and my brothers!

                         Untitled

                         Untitled

                         Untitled

                         Untitled

                         Untitled

                         Untitled

                          Untitled

After Kai's soccer game Daddy took us bowling!! It was so much fun! We had pizza and french fries and just had fun, fun, fun!!! We have the best Daddy ever!

                         Untitled

                         Untitled

                         Untitled

                         Untitled

                         Untitled

                         Untitled

                         Untitled

                         Untitled

                         Untitled

                         Untitled

                         Untitled

Then we took a little rest in Mama and Daddy's room! Then Kai went to his friend Samuel's birthday party with his best buddy Liam. Then Finn and I went outside to play with Joseph and run around.

                      Untitled

Then it was time for dinner. We had a dinner pallooza! It was super yummy. And it was a great Saturday!

                       Untitled

                       Untitled


No comments:

Post a Comment