Thursday, October 6, 2016

Today was a tag day to benefit Breast Cancer Awareness. We could wear denim or the color pink. Kai and I are not big fans of jeans so we wore pink. We looked pretty good in pink, if I do say so myself!

                          Untitled

Then Daddy and Mama took me to school. I didn't cry today. I was a little sad going in but I knew I was going to have a great time!

                          Untitled

Kai and I both had field trips to the Fire Station today. I was really lucky because when I was leaving for my turn with my class we saw Mama and Daddy coming to deliver goodies to the Snack Shack! It was fun to see them! And then it was super fun to go to the Firehouse!

Untitled

Untitled

When Mama picked me up from school Mrs. Dailey said I had another great day. We went to Apple Chapel and did more apple crafts. We even got to have apples and goldfish for snack! We did some painting and Mama hung my first painting up on the back window.

                          Untitled

                          Untitled

Untitled

                          Untitled

Finn and I came out of school today in our fire hats that we got from our field trips to the fire station! We got to walk there with our classes. The firemen even made all the street lights turn red so that we could cross the street safely! That was pretty cool. So was the whole fire station. We even got to see where the firemen make and eat their meals! We really liked it!

                           Untitled

                          Untitled

                          Untitled

I took a nice long nap when we got home today and then for a snack I had one spoon full of peanut butter and one with Nutella. YUM!

                          Untitled

Then it was time to play outside with all our friends. We played with joseph and then we had some neighbors come to join us. Baby James and little Clara came to have fun at the Rupert fun house! Until it was time to go in for dinner. We had a great day and a great night!

Untitled

                          Untitled

                          Untitled

Untitled

Untitled


No comments:

Post a Comment