Friday, October 21, 2016

This morning Mama and I planned to go to the library but I REALLY wanted some blueberries. SO, our first stop was Trader Joe's for some blueberries. And clearly stickers!

                         Untitled

Then we made it to the library! I got to play with Legos and toys and pick out books and read books and I was SO excited because I found super hero books that Mama said we could take home and I could show them to my big brothers!

                         Untitled

                           Untitled

                          Untitled

                         Untitled

                          Untitled

Then we were really lucky because we got a surprise visit from PopPop this afternoon. He brought me some M&M's and gummy bears that MeMa sent for me. When I was done with my lunch I got to eat them!

Untitled

Then Mama and I went to run some errands before we had to pick Kai and Finn up from school. We started out with a party cloudy sky, then a little more cloudy sky, and then the pouring rain!!

                         Untitled

                         Untitled

                          Untitled

Today when we got home from school we were so excited because our long lost friend Guyer came over!!! We were so happy. It's been a long time since we got to hang out so we were really happy that he could come hang with us today. We played some iPad and some Pokemon cards and some Wii and some snacking and running around. It was a great visit!

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

                         Untitled

Then, since Friday night on the field was cancelled, the field was way too wet to play on, we went to the pub with some of our friends. And I was so happy because lots of our other friends were there too! My buddies Lane and Mayra from my class were there! And then of course Liam and Emmet, Michael J and Colin. 

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

                         Untitled

We had so much fun eating with all the guys. When we were done eating we got to run around outside on the patio and on the "front lawn" of the Pub. Even some of the other kids from the other St. B's families that were there eating joined us. It was the best night ever! As soon as we left Finn asked when we could do it again. I hope it's soon!

                           Untitled

                          Untitled

                          Untitled

                          Untitled

                         Untitled


No comments:

Post a Comment