Friday, October 28, 2016

This morning when Mama came into school she checked out some of our work. Kai and I both had new things up on the board outside our classrooms!

Untitled

Untitled

We had a half day today and after school we headed to McDonald's for lunch. On the way we saw this dinosaur waiting on the corner...Weird! Then we met up with Liam and Peter and had a fun lunch with friends!

                         Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Then we went home and Mama helped us start carving our pumpkins. We started to remove the goo...then we realized it was gross. And kind of hard to do. So we let Mama finish up!

                         Untitled

                           Untitled

We had a surprise visit from Grandma. She could only stay for a short time but it was fun to see her and hang out with her!

                           Untitled

Then we got Boo'd by Miss Alyssa and Michael and then we got a package addressed to Kai, Finn and Jax! It was a big Halloween bucket full of popcorn from MeMa and PopPop!!! We were thrilled. It was like a day full of goodies! And the popcorn was so, so yummy!

                          Untitled

Untitled

Then it was time for the last Friday night on the field! I played my little tush off! Mama and Daddy were really proud of me. My team almost won our game! It was 2 - 3! We played my friend Rowan's team. We had a lot of fun. And then Mama took a picture of me and my team. Somehow we lost all the boys that used to be on our team...I'm the token boy!

                          Untitled

                          Untitled

                          Untitled

Untitled

                         Untitled

Then it was my turn to play! It sure was cold when the sun went down! Then they were having a Bingo night at school but we didn't feel like going. We were tired and cold and poor Daddy is sick so we headed home for Mama to finish carving our pumpkins and me and my brothers took a nice, warm shower and then hunkered down to watch a Scooby Doo. It was a good night.

                          Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

And our pumpkins turned out pretty well! Scooby Doo for Finn, Superman for me and a Storm Trooper for Kai!

Untitled


No comments:

Post a Comment