Thursday, October 13, 2016

This morning I went to take Kai and Finn to school. I love dropping them off. It's me that I don't like dropping off to school...

                          Untitled

We also got to check out some of Kai's recent work. We LOVED it!

                         Untitled

Today my Mama helped out as a recess monitor at my school. I was so happy she was there. She got to see how I run around like a little monkey at recess with all my friends. We had so much fun. We laughed and played! and it was over before we knew it!

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Today when Mama came to pick me up I was laughing and singing and jumping around and doing dances and following directions! Mama could tell I was having a great time. And when Mrs. Dailey opened the door she told Mama that today was my best day yet!!! Yay school!

                          Untitled

                          Untitled

                          Untitled

                           Untitled

                          Untitled

After Mama picked us up from school we headed over to MeMa and PopPop's house! We "boo'd" PopPop in his office! Then we did some playing and snacking and we even got to look at some of Daddy's old collections from when he was little. And then I swindled my way into playing with MeMa's iPad! Then it was time for Mama to take Finn to his friend's birthday party...

                         Untitled

                          Untitled

Untitled

Untitled


Mama and I went to my friend Will's birthday party from Ms. Bulley's class. It was almost all the boys from both Kindergarten classes and it was lots of fun. The party was at Pump It Up in Silver Spring and it was awesome. We did some jumping and playing and running around and playing on the floor screen and playing tug of war and having a snow ball fight. It was a great party!

Untitled

                         Untitled

                          Untitled

                          Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

                          Untitled

                         Untitled

                          Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

                          Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Then we had pizza and cupcakes for dinner! YUM and then we got to bring my friend Stephen to his parent's restaurant in down town silver spring after. That was fun too! It sure was a fun day and night!

                          Untitled

                          Untitled


No comments:

Post a Comment