Tuesday, October 11, 2016

I was a little sad when Daddy and Mama dropped me off at school this morning. We just had such a nice, long weekend and going to school and leaving Mama and Daddy just didn't seem like a whole lot of fun. BUT when Mama came to pick me up I was crawling around with my friends and singing songs and having a super fun day, just like we thought I would! I even told Mrs. Dailey that I had a fun day today! We made pictures and talked about pumpkins and I sure was happy to see Mama when she got there!

                          Untitled

                           Untitled

                         Untitled

                        Untitled

                          Untitled

Then Mama and I headed to Costco so I could eat a yummy slice of pizza. It was delicious! Then I checked out the cool winter decorations. Then I had a sample of some pumpkin spice frappachino. I begged Mama to let me taste it. It was gross!

                           Untitled

                          Untitled

                          Untitled

                          Untitled

After school Finn and I did our homework and then we headed outside to play with our friends. Joseph and Rowan and Mary came over and we all played some soccer and some football and some wrestling. It was so much fun!

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

After dinner it was time for me and my brothers to help Mama get dinner started for tomorrow night. We're making broccoli cheddar soup. I was so excited to help. And I even let my brothers do a few steps but I was really the big helper! I really enjoy helping Mama cook. I think we're gonna be doing more and more cooking with Mama as we get bigger!

                           Untitled

                           Untitled

                          Untitled

                          Untitled

                          Untitled

When it was all done I even got to take a test taste. It was delicious!! I think it was the extra carrots I put in. Mama said it will taste even better tomorrow. I can't wait!!


No comments:

Post a Comment