Friday, October 7, 2016

This morning Mama took some pictures of our latest art work. She is so proud of it. Now we need Finn to bring home something awesome to hang up!

                         Untitled

Untitled

Today was a half day of school for Finn and I! We were all so happy to see Daddy, Mama and Jax. And our friend Liam got to come with us for our half day lunch tradition!

                         Untitled

                          Untitled

                          Untitled

We went to down town Silver Spring...check out this motley crew!

Untitled

To one of our favorite places, MOD Pizza!!! It was so yummy and so much fun. We all ate and had a blast running around outside!

Untitled

                         Untitled

Then we came home and played for a few hours! Until it was time to walk Liam home so we could all get ready for soccer!

                           Untitled

                          Untitled

I was really excited because Daddy coached my team tonight! It was a blast and Daddy said that he was so incredibly proud of me! I did so well and really played my hardest. I even scored some goals!!

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled


I spent my time getting M&M's from Miss Alyssa and then hoarding them when some sneaky little girls came over to "talk" to me. Yeah right, I know what they were after. No one gets my M&M's. NO ONE!

                          Untitled

                          Untitled

Then it was my turn to practice and scrimmage. Daddy had to step in and help with my team too because we were short some coaches. It was awesome having Daddy involved in our practice and helping with the game. And we played really well. It was a great night on the field!

Untitled

Untitled

                           Untitled

When we got home I got to take a purple bath. I even facetimed with Grandma so I could show her my bath and all my toys! It was so much fun!

                         Untitled

                          Untitled

                          


No comments:

Post a Comment